my email was hacked and sends emails to people in my address book, how do i fix this problem?

• TomCom
    Favorite Answer

Trend Micro has a free program called "RUBotted" which is proactive against the type of BOT infection you've got. After identifying the threat, it uses HouseCall to get rid of it (both are free). I recommend installing the program ASAP.

I also recommend Malwarebytes, Avast Antivirus and SpyBot Search and Destroy as a great combination to secure and protect your computer!

Not hacked. You computer has a virus. Run Malwarebytes.org's free program and get some decent security, and INSTALL a firewall.

Your account got compromised. First change your password. Account help.http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/acct/in%E2%80%A6 for just about anything to do with your account. Then run anti Virus and Anti Spyware. Should be fine then.