Siberian husky likes to play chase?

Is it a common thing for siberian huskies to want to play tag or chase me? Before I go on, here's a few things. Zyphr is a siberian husky, and 7 months old, female. Also, I'll add she is not being aggressive or bad in any way when she does this. Sometimes, she walk up to me and nips me(very lightly)... show more Is it a common thing for siberian huskies to want to play tag or chase me?

Before I go on, here's a few things. Zyphr is a siberian husky, and 7 months old, female.
Also, I'll add she is not being aggressive or bad in any way when she does this.

Sometimes, she walk up to me and nips me(very lightly) or licks me on the hand. If I stand up she jumps back quickly, and sometimes runs out of my reach. If I ignore her, she might repeat it, but also bark loud to get my attention.

I'm not asking if she is playing a game with me but if this is a regular sort of husky thing. Her sire(father) was the same way, but he was a lot more timid about it.