What are some good contemporary monologues for an African American Male Actor in his late 20s?

I am an actor auditioning for a play in two weeks and I am having the worst time finding a monologue. I am preferably looking for a monologue from a published play for a Black male in his mid twenties to early thirties. I am also looking for a monologue that shows some of the same characteristics for the character... show more I am an actor auditioning for a play in two weeks and I am having the worst time finding a monologue. I am preferably looking for a monologue from a published play for a Black male in his mid twenties to early thirties. I am also looking for a monologue that shows some of the same characteristics for the character I am auditioning for. The character I am auditioning for is artistic, gentle, playful, kind, loves deeply and is confident, but has a hard time defending himself. Can anyone with some expertise help me?