Can someone explain the ending to the movie "Keith" to me?

I understand how he helped her out of this shell she was kept in and whatnot but I just didn't understand their relationship in total. Why did he always keep blowing her off at the end and was a jerk but they kept getting back together and in the end everything seems alright after all of the rude remarks that were exchanged?

Favorite Answer

She was always popular with a good life and he was jealous that he didn't get a great life and he's dying so he wanted to sabotage her but he fell in love with her and he acted like a jerk so she'd stay away from him and not be hurt by his death but she loved him and was willing to be with him until he died so after the train station they forgave eachother and dated until he died.

At first, he was just going to play with her emotions and screw around with her. But once they started hanging out, he starting falling for her.

The reason he kept blowing her off is because he had cancer and he probably didn't want her to get too involved with him because he was sick. I think he was just trying to protect her since he knew he was going to die.

But all in all, he did love her.

Hope that helps :)