Measures (One Cup, Two Cups etc;)?

So I'm a cook, but with cooking you can add anything you want.

But with baking you need to have everything measured ''correctly''. I though about giving this chocolate cake a shot.

But I don't have those cups measures, so how can I measure one cup without the one cup measurement? (The 4cups that comes attached together, people use them for baking, really hope you know what I mean)


I can cook* Not I'm a cook. >_>

Update 2:

But i don't have scoops. :|

Or anything, I have my tea cup. Does that work?

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Well, it is kind of tedious, but you could use a measuring SPOON.

    There are 16 tbs in a cup; 8 in a half cup and 4 in a quarter cup.

    I disagree with Bev. Most tea/coffee cups hold 6 oz, not 1 cup.

  • 9 years ago


    Your tea cup actually might work. Most cups that come in sets of dishes are made to hold 1 cup.

    If you have any of the other measuring cups 1/3 C, for example, you could measure out 1/3 C three times to get 1 cup.

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    1 cup is 250 I guess you're just gonna have to add up whatever measurments you have.ex.if you have a 100 ml scoop,use 2 and a half of know what I mean?lol.happy baking!

  • 9 years ago

    Hey i never measured anything before cooking ..... specifically baking cookies .. and they turn out .. alright ... KINDA...... ok maybe not so tasty ... ANYWAYS ... get a separate cup from WALMART?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.