What's the deal with the hands-free soap dispensers?

If you're reaching for the soap pump, you're obviously about to wash your hands.. so who cares about the germs on it?? *shakes head*

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i was thinking the same thing! whenever that commercial comes up, i complain about it to my sister xD

• Login to reply the answers
  • And after you wash your hands you have to touch the tap to turn it off unless it's automatic and if it is automatic, you still have to touch the door when you're leaving the bathroom. Which means that germs are back on your hands again.

• 9 years ago

i think its a matter of wasting soap. if you have a pump, people take like a million. but the automatic ones, they have to wait like 5 seconds before another pump

• 9 years ago

the none touch ones left germs around that would make mold and all kids of things

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

even if your about to wash your hands, it's still full of germs.. i mean it grosses me out touching it. it's the dirtiest item in your whole house.

• I think it's more of an automatic thing and it's less labourous i suppose , as you don't have to push it down and it will still ditect your hands.

• 9 years ago

I've thought the same! I mean, lets all just buy automatic faucets, right?!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

After I take a poop, my hands are covered in fecal matter because I dig poop out of my butthole. Would you want me to touch that?

• Ellen
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I've never thought of that before but that's a really good point! haha

• 9 years ago

It's so useful for lazy people like me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.