Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 9 years ago

Would you trust a doctor with spider bite piercings?

Haha I want to be a doctor when I grow up and I also want to have spider bites... I could always take them out...

Favorite Answer

Well, it takes years and years to become a doctor, but I'm sure you'll see that the world is not yet fully accepting of body mods. I would suggest retainers, or getting your spider-bites re-pierced after you have a strong client base. Good luck in your endeavours! I would go to a doctor with spider-bites for sure!

• coley

I dislike piercings, i think of they are often no longer executed with flavor. metallic hoops is what I frequently see and that i dislike it. Small diamond-like ones could be exciting, even with the incontrovertible fact that it relatively is all in flavor.

• AMZ

Yeah why not? You're human. Having holes on your face makes you no different, though, its just uncommon

• Amanda

Yes I would.

yes i would but if he does any damage, sue his *** haha

No xDD