Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Is wearing all black bad?

Hey im a sophomore in high school and i was wondering what would be your impression of someone who always wears black? Im not goth or emo or anything, i just wear black shirts with black jeans. Lately ppl have been telling me to stop wearing black so much but i like to because i feel more confident for some reason lol. If it sends negative signals then i probably will stop tho.

Thx in advance

Favorite Answer

absolutly nothing wrong with it

its ur life ...live iit :)

Wearing All Black

Nope I'm nowhere near goth or emo and I wear a lot of black lol several people thought I was "going goth.." but idc black looks good on me just wear what you want

Who cares what people think? Honestly, if it makes YOU feel good well then do it! Wear what you want, it's a free world, there is no law against wearing black, maybe you could try mixing it up a few times a week, but yeah, just be yourself and don't care what people say or think.

Clothes are just an addition. They shouldn't dictate how you feel. You should feel confident no matter what you have on, because you're just that fly :). That being said I understand certain colors can effect your mood. For example I love wearing white because it makes me feel light and free. Wear what you want, but also don't be afraid wear color every now and then for some variation.

You can do whatever u want, but it makes u seem kind of dark and dull and sad or something. Maybe try a colored shirt with black jeans or a black shirt with denim jeans.

It's ok but, people are going to think your goth or emo. I would. But if thats what you like to wear then don't let anyone stop you!!

It makes them seem goth and gives of a depressing vibe.

Black shirts and black jeans are okay, just not together

There is nothing wrong with that, however you might want to experiment with other dark neutral colors ie grey, brown, navy, dark, green. I used to be the same way, but I got bored after I graduated high school. I started with dark neutrals, then moved on to experimenting with color where I wanted to draw attention (ie red scarf to draw attention to my face).

I looooveee black too. And im not goth or emo! Wear black all you want but maybe add a little spunk to it:). Like add a hot pink hair ACCESSORY! Stuff like that!:)

Answer mine please:)?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuBED...

Heres my question, how many songs have you heard about pink, black is a frickin awesome color, dont take crap from people and wear what you like