Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Is wearing all black bad?

Hey im a sophomore in high school and i was wondering what would be your impression of someone who always wears black? Im not goth or emo or anything, i just wear black shirts with black jeans. Lately ppl have been telling me to stop wearing black so much but i like to because i feel more confident for some reason lol. If it sends negative signals then i probably will stop tho.

Thx in advance

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

absolutly nothing wrong with it

its ur life ...live iit :)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Wearing All Black

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope I'm nowhere near goth or emo and I wear a lot of black lol several people thought I was "going goth.." but idc black looks good on me just wear what you want

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Who cares what people think? Honestly, if it makes YOU feel good well then do it! Wear what you want, it's a free world, there is no law against wearing black, maybe you could try mixing it up a few times a week, but yeah, just be yourself and don't care what people say or think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clothes are just an addition. They shouldn't dictate how you feel. You should feel confident no matter what you have on, because you're just that fly :). That being said I understand certain colors can effect your mood. For example I love wearing white because it makes me feel light and free. Wear what you want, but also don't be afraid wear color every now and then for some variation.

• 9 years ago

You can do whatever u want, but it makes u seem kind of dark and dull and sad or something. Maybe try a colored shirt with black jeans or a black shirt with denim jeans.

• 9 years ago

It's ok but, people are going to think your goth or emo. I would. But if thats what you like to wear then don't let anyone stop you!!

• 9 years ago

It makes them seem goth and gives of a depressing vibe.

Black shirts and black jeans are okay, just not together

• 6 years ago

There is nothing wrong with that, however you might want to experiment with other dark neutral colors ie grey, brown, navy, dark, green. I used to be the same way, but I got bored after I graduated high school. I started with dark neutrals, then moved on to experimenting with color where I wanted to draw attention (ie red scarf to draw attention to my face).

• 9 years ago

I looooveee black too. And im not goth or emo! Wear black all you want but maybe add a little spunk to it:). Like add a hot pink hair ACCESSORY! Stuff like that!:)

Answer mine please:)?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuBED...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Heres my question, how many songs have you heard about pink, black is a frickin awesome color, dont take crap from people and wear what you like

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.