Why were they allowed to dispose of Amy's body with death unexplained? Do you think she left a suicide note?

I strongly suspect she did. They would still have to ascertain exactly what killed her ie which drug so technically until toxicology reports are received it would remain unexplained - even with a suicide note. Don't forget the neighbour heard her 'howling and crying like she was mourning'. Maybe she... show more I strongly suspect she did. They would still have to ascertain exactly what killed her ie which drug so technically until toxicology reports are received it would remain unexplained - even with a suicide note. Don't forget the neighbour heard her 'howling and crying like she was mourning'. Maybe she had been trying to get back with Blake and he would have none of it.
Update: Movieobsessed: you are so wrong!!! It is very unusual indeed for the body to be disposed of, especially by cremation, unless the exact cause of death is known. I am 100% sure of that. Sometimes more detailed investigations are needed and they go back to the body for further samples.