Full Metal Jacket question?

What did Private Joker say when R Lee Ermey (sergeant Hartman) was yelling at someone, that made him mad, punch him in the stomach and dub him "private joker"?

Favorite Answer

Pvt. Joker: Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist ****, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ******* godmother said it. Out-*******-standing! I will PT you all until you ******* die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little ****, huh?!

Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of ****! You look like a ******* worm! I bet it was you!

Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!

Pvt. Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no ****. What have we got here, a ******* comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister!

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name! I got your ***! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers. I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and **** down your neck!

Pvt. Joker: Sir, Yes sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, why did you join my beloved Corps?

Pvt. Joker: Sir, to kill, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: So you're a killer?

Pvt. Joker: Sir, yes sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Then let me see your war face!

Pvt. Joker: [nervously] Sir?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You got a war face! AAAAAAAAHH! That's a war face, let me see your war face!

Pvt. Joker: Ahhhh!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. You didn't convince me. let me see your REAL war face!

Pvt. Joker: [Screaming] AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You don't scare me! Work on it!

Pvt. Joker: Sir, yes sir!

I think it was a line from a John Wayne movie that went like this: "is that you John Wayne? Is this me?" or something like that.