Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 years ago

if someone with TPS left the country?

entered illegally initially but got advanced parole through TPS

then left the country with advanced parole

and has an LPR father but no other immediate relative

can he file for adjustment of status to LPR back in the USA now without having to leave the USA and file 245i via consular process?


and can you provide a link to, or mention, the legal reference please?

thank you!

Update 2:

I work for an AILA lawyer

why do you think I'm asking the question?


just trying to shortcut some research

2 Answers

  • Ed
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    No. The form I-131 instructions relating to advance parole clearly

    state that advance parole cannot be used to circumvent the normal visa issuing procedures and is not a means to bypass delays in visa issuance.

    Source(s): I-131 instructions.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

    you need an Aila Lawyer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.