Is The company "Ristix" a scam?

Recently I've just received a job offer for the position of Operations Officer from a company named Ristix. The company sent me an email: Ristix offers companies a full spectrum of services to evaluate their needs, work out a business and marketing strategy to meet them. Our marketing consultants and... show more Recently I've just received a job offer for the position of Operations Officer from a company named Ristix. The company sent me an email:

Ristix offers companies a full spectrum of services to evaluate their needs, work out a business and marketing strategy to meet them. Our marketing consultants and analysts are ready to plan functionality to achieve good results in your business.

We are currently looking for an Operations Officer.

Candidate must have:
• One year experience.
• High School or GED some college preferred.

Successful candidate must have:
• Good computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal, integrity, relationship and organizational skills.
• Flexible schedule is an absolute must.

Responsibilities and duties of the Operations Officer:
• Plan, direct, coordinate the operations of company
• Monitor and control the flow of payments
• Compiling monthly reports on the overall turnover of funds

Salary based on experience.

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.

So I'm thinking about this job, however I realized that they gave me a pretty basic job description. So I decided to look into the company, www.ristix.com . And normally you would see if this company has been tagged as a ripoff or scam from the search engine. I didn't see anything at all but still didn't fully trust the company.The next email would furthermore make me skeptical.

So after I sent them my resume, I get an email:

We have received your resume and are reviewing it to see if your skills, experience, and education are a good match for our current needs.

In order for us to move ahead in our selection process, could you please complete Application Form attached and return it to us.

We will screen all applicants and select candidates whose qualifications seem to meet our needs. We will carefully consider your application during the initial screening and will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process. We wish you every success.

Please see the "Job Description" file for more details about the position.

Our company is based in Italy. We also have our representative office in the United States. You will not need to come to work in our office, or visit a personal interview. All interviews will be carried out by email and telephone.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Ever since that email, I've been ready to throw my red flag and decline the offer, because it almost seemed too easy to receive this job and I have not received any phone calls at all. Only email and sending me application documents created in word. I do have someone by the name of Ryan Curran that seems to be from here and has been sending me the emails,

What you do guys think, a scam?

Thank you in advance for helping me,

Howard
Update: Sorry about that, What do you guys think, a scam?
1 answer 1