What are the signs of testicular cancer?

Im getting worries now! I tried making app. with doctor but they aren't taking on new patients so i will have to find another one. Ok so I had this dull ache in my right testicle which started 2 weeks ago, it was worse now gone but never painful just uncomfortable. I now get the same ache in my left one. I got... show more Im getting worries now! I tried making app. with doctor but they aren't taking on new patients so i will have to find another one. Ok so I had this dull ache in my right testicle which started 2 weeks ago, it was worse now gone but never painful just uncomfortable. I now get the same ache in my left one. I got the same ache in my inner thigh and also in my groin, pelvic and lower back area. Now I thought it might just be a pulled muscle or something, but my right testicle is slightly firmer than my left and ive been reading up and lower back pain is a sign of testicular cancer!! Im going to make an app. i think but in the mean time i need some help!
Update: someone actually said that to me but would that actually affect down below!! im 19, is that normal?
1 answer 1