Does E-Assistants.org have a phone number where you can reach a person?

I want to purchase a mountain bike from Craigslist. However, the seller wants me to go through a company called E-Assistants ; a company I have never heard of, and I have been buying and selling on eBay and Craigslist for years. When you go to their website, www.E-Assistants.org , under contact us, it does not... show more I want to purchase a mountain bike from Craigslist. However, the seller wants me to go through a company called E-Assistants ; a company I have never heard of, and I have been buying and selling on eBay and Craigslist for years. When you go to their website, www.E-Assistants.org , under contact us, it does not provide a phone number where a person can be reached, there is just a note saying they are too busy to answer any phone calls.Has anyone ever talked with someone from E-Assistants, and how would I be able to do the same.Are they legit?