Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 9 years ago

Does E-Assistants.org have a phone number where you can reach a person?

I want to purchase a mountain bike from Craigslist. However, the seller wants me to go through a company called E-Assistants ; a company I have never heard of, and I have been buying and selling on eBay and Craigslist for years. When you go to their website, www.E-Assistants.org , under contact us, it does not provide a phone number where a person can be reached, there is just a note saying they are too busy to answer any phone calls.Has anyone ever talked with someone from E-Assistants, and how would I be able to do the same.Are they legit?

Favorite Answer

I wanted to buy a motorcycle from CL and the seller wanted to sell it through E-Assistants. I was a bit suspicious at first, but said “what the hell, let’s go through with it”, and I did, so I’m now the new owner of a 1973 Triumph!!! I’d also asked them for a contact number before sending the payment and here is what i get from them

“Thank you for contacting E-Assistants.

We understand your desire to speak with someone over the phone. While E-Assistants Payment Department can address deposit inquiries on behalf of E-Assistants via phone, they do not have access to the information necessary for general support.

Your general inquiries are best answered by email, as it allows us to thoroughly research your concerns and track previous correspondence with you.

Please feel free to email us with your questions or concerns, and we’ll be happy to assist you.”

everything went well only with email communication. the shipping took 3 days. the bike was as described

I’m an ebay seller. I used E-Assistants to sell my items online and I’m verry happy. A transaction through E-Assistants takes about 4-5 business days. They handle the payment,also the shipping . You do not have a headache -). Gladly recommend them. I wish they had phone support but i was very satisfied with their services

YES THEY ARE. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT, USED THEM AND I WAS VERY SATISFIED, THE SHIPPING RIGHT ON TIME AND PAYMENT WENT SMOOTH. VERY GOOD SERVICE NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.