Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 8 years ago

Why doesn't the European council close the boarders of the European Union?

Look at UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany...

These are no longer white countries, based on western culture...parasites everywhere.

It's becoming a melting pot like USA.

I mean.

No wonder Europe is facing economical crisis...

Of course Europe is in financial crisis, when we have people outside the European Union, migrating into it, had having a bunch of kids.

While the typical family of Europe, has 1 to 2 kids per family, and immigrant minority has 4 to 6 per couple.

There's not enough, space nor jobs as it is for the European citizens.

I though, the European Union, was a Union, to allow citizens, and European citizens only, to have the free mobility, between our countries.

Why do we have to lodge outsiders, that are not even from the rest Europe.

It's like,

Asia for Asians

Middle East for Arabs

Africa for Africans

Europe for everybody.

Europe wasn't even built on immigration, so why do these people, think they have the right to come to our land, and demand rights? (Yes, I'm pointing my finger to muslims, demanding "Sharia law")

These immigrants don't have the right to make demands, but conform.

They don't have the right to destroy churches, in order to build mosques.

They don't have the right isolate themselves on ethnic groups.

They don't have the right to resort ethnic nepotism.

They shouldn't even be in Europe, in the first place.

They should, respect and follow the mores and values, stipulated by our fathers.

If they want to, they should go back where they came from.

Our ancestors left a cultural patrimony that was supposed to be held by us.

And now this immigrants are removing trace by trace, because we allow so. They are pissing on our fathers graves.

Multiculturalism, is not the answer.

Look at USA, discrimination, all the way.

Now look at Japan, a developed country based on cultural ideals(Why are their economy raising? cuz they are strict on immigration).

As our population shrinks, so does the culture.

I bet there's going to be some minority, or some lousy liberal, about to reply on this with a negative input.

I don't blame you. You are trying to defend your part in our society, you are entitled to your feedback.

but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to defend my nation's beliefs.

Fix your own countries, instead of destroying ours.

• Janian
    Favorite Answer

I don't think the EU should have any say, I think it should be up to the individual countries. I do agree that the UK has some pretty stupid immigration laws, like how asylum seekers are not allowed to work for years after coming into the country, put them to work and get them paying taxes!

Also, on the Sharia Law front, did you know that there are already Jewish courts in this country, that use the same 3000 year old regulations? I think that all citizens should be subject to the same laws, so if we ban Sharia we should kick out the Jewish courts too...

• tusa

most of the immigrates come from former matters of the Empires. Like England, which has a extensive Nigerian inhabitants because of the fact Nigeria became aside of the British Empire. it is not a melting pot if 2 of those worldwide places have the comparable lifestyle and language. Get a grip, racist!

Actually, the UK is still very much a white country

I live here so don't even try to argue.

• luis l

WOW SOME MAGIC EUROPE MASTERS,TELL THE WORLD ,THEY DON`T LIKE TO BE A MINORITY,IN THE LAND THEY OWN?

WOW AND A LOT OF IDIOTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD THINK ,WHITE SKIN PEOPLE BE AROUND?

WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD ,WERE MONEY IS THE TRUE FACT OF BEHAVE,THEY HAVE ME.