Why won't my boyfriend have sex with me anymore ?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 4 years now and he has hurt me aalot it the past but we have gotten over it. At the beginning we were animals for having sex everyday but these past 2 months we haven't had sex once and everytime I try and tell him or ask him about it he says "seems like... show more Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 4 years now and he has hurt me aalot it the past but we have gotten over it. At the beginning we were animals for having sex everyday but these past 2 months we haven't had sex once and everytime I try and tell him or ask him about it he says "seems like that's all that's on your mind" or "its not that big of a deal" so I just don't know what to say, I've tried dressing sexier and showing body parts off but nothing, hell tell me to cover up my chest when were in public but yet he's so kissy and hugging me when were in public but NOTHING behind the curtains. Whever I bring out my phone he's over my shoulder snooping but when it comes to him it seems fishy to me. When I mention the problems of our relationship he turns everything around into my fault somehow when its litterally him ! Hell freak if his friends or people say I'm hot but he doesn't show or give me anything ? I'm 5'4 , 23 years old , bleach blonde , blue eyed, fit and down to earth so I can't see why he could be cheating or something ? I find my self "doing the job" everynight to please myself and he tells me he does the same... I don't know maybe I'm thinking about it too much ?
I've also found porn on his phone quite a few times and he says their just pop-ups which is complete crap and he deletes his internet history all the time. And hearing he texts other girls behind my back (nothing bad I dont think...) Then he denys it ? Having sex is important in a relationship but now that there is nothing its ruining everything and its alll falling apart, I know I can find better but I'm soo in love with him we have plans for the future, but if all this fishy activity is going on and the no sex thing keeps happening I'm not hurting myself any longer .. The past 4 years were up and down, I don't know if he's cheating on me, not attracted to me, bored, or just being a fake christian but I NEED help and answers cause I am snappy grumpy and confused with all this ??