one fish in the sea 歌詞(贈10點)

尋找104人力銀行廣告歌歌詞!!!

專輯名稱: Acoustic Sunshine曲名: ONE FISH IN THE SEA

可以請大大幫幫忙嗎?感恩~~

1 Answer

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One Fish In The Sea I can’t stop the world from spinning /But you know I want to /You and I could live forever /We could make a thousand / and two Both of my eyes were born for you /Don’t you know its true / When you see the light /There a place just for you / by my side / I’ll be sitting here waiting /If you see my heart take it /Cos you know we can make it / make it /I can feel it in the breeze /I’ll be sitting here waiting /Till the day that we’re facing /Forever sailing / hereCos you’re the one fish in the sea / I cant stop the sun from falling /But you know id like to /We could watch the sunset darling /Even in the morning / if you choose / Both of my eyes were made for you /Don’t you know its true / So when the music plays /You should come take my hand / take my place / I’ll be sitting here waiting /If you see my heart take it /Cos you know we can make it / make it /I can feel it in the breeze /I’ll be sitting here waiting /Till the day that we’re facing /Forever sailing / hereCos you’re the one fish in the sea / The only one for me /My perfect cup of tea /That’s plenty nuff for me / I can’t stop the rain from pouring /But I don’t even want to /You and me could dance forever /Even in our best shoes / I’ll be sitting here waiting /If you see my heart take it /Cos you know we can make it / make it /I can feel it in the breeze /I’ll be sitting here waiting /Till the day that we’re facing /Forever sailing / hereCos you’re the one fish in the sea / The only one for me /My perfect cup of tea /That’s plenty nuff for me /Cos you’re the one fish in the sea /

Source(s): FB 搜尋到的
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.