promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
C.O.P asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 9 years ago

Where can i trade stocks?

I want to start trading stocks but i don't know any websites where i could do that. Any suggestions?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ace
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

trade king, USAA, ING, fidelity, TD Ameritrade, scwhab, e-trade, vanguard, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Firstrade, Merrill Edge, Zecco, Just2Trade, Muriel Siebert...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is a very basic question. The first thing you should do before concerning yourself with websites is to read an introductory book like _Stock Markets for Dummies_.

Investors Business Daily (IBD) is a solid daily resource (and its complement, www.investors.com ). It's a better newspaper than the Wall Street Journal and it is built around a particular approach to trading. You could read _How to Make Money in Stocks_ by William O'Neil too--he's the founder of IBD.

Search your local library for other books on stock investing. Try to absorb as much knowledge and understanding as you can. Eventually, you should open a brokerage account and paper trade for a while--this is practice (not real money), which you should do extensively before you put any real money at risk.

Source(s): Investing since 1987
  • 4 years ago

For one element, there are websites the place you are able to prepare procuring and advertising, and analyze techniques approximately companies and industries, etc. yet look on the links approximately a number of the complicated aspects, ok? Lot's of actually good information from the government. you would be able to to boot use it, you're finding out to purchase it, and that they have some significant issues to assert. good luck.

• 9 years ago

schwab.com, us.etrade.com, interactivebrokers.com, ameritrade, fidelity, etc

Source(s): its all on google : )
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.