What so wrong about paying for sex?

Everyone gives me a hard time about me paying guys for sex.

Everyone tells me they don't understand why do I pay for sex if I can get it for free.

The thing is, I could get a lot of cute guys to have sex with for free, but not of them would be muscular guys full of steroids.

Cute guys don't do it for me. I like muscular guys, but muscular guys don't go for me.

If muscular men make me happy why is it wrong for me to pay for them?

Favorite Answer

(shrug)

To me, what's wrong with paying for sex is that sexual intimacy is more than just scratching an itch, and if my heart isn't in it, along with my body, it's just not worth the trouble.

That's my take on it, and that's what I think is wrong with sex-for-sale. BUT -- some people don't want emotional intimacy, and some people want to sell sex.

It's better to buy a service than to fake an emotional connection just to get laid.

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't touch a guy (or woman, I'm bi) who was pumped full of steroids. Steroids make big muscles, but they shrink the testicles and can cause violent, irrational behavior.

Use condoms.

It is somewhat degrading, to most people...

...It reminds them just how everything and everyone have become merchandise.

As if it ever were otherwise.

LOL

Poor thing. Stupid.