april asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Best Way To Lose Weight Fast?

i have about a month to look awesome in a bathing suit... i want to lose about 20-35 lbs. asap... what is the best way to lose it fast?

Favorite Answer

I hear lo-carb diets are awesome. I have had little luck because I like ice cream too much. Lo-carbs are great because you can eat some stuff that you love like cheese and bacon, but you can't gorge on them or you defeat the purpose. I do a low-calorie diet and it works great for me, as long as I stick with it. I have been on it for a week and lost 3 pounds. You have to count EVERY single thing you eat and drink though! Go to calorieking.com to find out calories in almost anything. There are websites that tell you how many calories you need to lose a certain number of pounds per week. I am 5'6" and weigh 153 and am 39 years old, fairly inactive (office job) and I do a 1,100 calorie a day diet. You can take regular foods and make them lower calorie. Example, tacos: exchange beef for ground turkey, season and cook it, put it in a bowl, add lettuce, onions, 2% shredded cheddar but NO shell. You can eat quite a bit and feel full with fewer calories. I do this with spaghetti (make a hearty sauce with turkey, onions, bell pepper and mushrooms) and eat just the sauce. Skinny Cow has some great ice cream treats for 100-150 calories. Good luck!

Most people would tell you diet and exercise more. Well I've got a way you can lose 20 pounds in a month. Want to know why!

1. Set Up Realistic Weight Loss Goals.

Don't set a weird goal like 10 pound a day no.

2. Drink Plenty of Water.

Drink about 6-8 glass of water per day.

3. Chew More Slowly when You Eat.

If you eat 5 smaller a day you will accomplish your goal, but pleas don't eat three enormous meal. That would actual get you fatter.

4. Exercise at least 30 minuets per day.

Pleas stay away from pills they could kill you, some pills could help but there is a few that do help. If you follow this correctly you will achieve your weight goal.

Source(s): Free health community http://healthfount.com

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

50 minutes of cross country skiing

Chew gum while cooking to stop snacking

replace a wrap with two low carb whole wheat slices of bread

Through junk food from your kitchen

limit if not eliminate all extras like butter mayonnaise ketchup dressing added sugar added oil etc

show off your bowling skills for 34 minutes

add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you re eating