Mary
Lv 6
Mary asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Who Agrees With Me About Willow and Jaden Smith?

Ok, I think Jaden Smith have more talent than Willow Smith but Willow Smith have more personality than Jaden Smith, so they each have what the other one needs. Who agrees with me?

Also, who do you like better Willow Smith or Jaden Smith? and why?

Thanks! :-)

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that Jaden Smith will be like his dad and Willow Smith will be like her mom. I personally think both of them are equally as talented. They both come from a very very very talented family. I love all the Smith's.

• 9 years ago

Jaden Smith

• 9 years ago

I love Willow, she has tremendous talent.

It depends on what talent you are talking about.

Willow is better at singing while Jaden is a better actor.

You can't really compare the personality between a boy and a girl.

But if I had to choose best personality, it would be Willow.

• 9 years ago

I think that they are both equally talented, very beautiful kids. I actually like both of them. They both have talent. Jaden can rap and dance (and hes a cutie), and Willow can sing (shes very pretty)

Source(s): :) (my opinions)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I think Willow had NO chance of whipping her hair in a song, she's only there because of her dad and I think the same for Jaden Smith. Their dad just pulls them into whatever they want.

I don't really like either of them.

• 9 years ago

Jaden Smith is a little cutie!

• 9 years ago

Jaden because Willow acts too old for her age and is too full of herself.

• 9 years ago

Hmm.. Willow is very talented.. Jaden isnt more so... But jaden is fit :) well, for hus age :P

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I prefer Willow's music because I'm not a big fan of rap but I find both of them annoying.

• 9 years ago

I agree, I like Jaden more because he's a cutie and he seems really sweet and he's a cancer just like me :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.