Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

is my affiliate marketing site doing well here are the figures;?

Its been runing since the 14th of july and its now the 24th. Iv had 143 page views. 20 clicks onto my amazon affiliate links and 2 orders confirmed. Do you think this will be a very profitable website for me. Im just over the moon that i have made a sale since a few weeks ago, I knew absalutly nothing about affiliate marketing and iv made a site got a page with its own domain and av made a sale. WOW go me haha

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a better than average conversion rate, now you just need to boost traffic by x10. One or 2 higher positions in search results can make a big difference. Some advise you spend more time off site getting backlinks than on content.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Affiliate marketing is the best and easiest way to start earning money online and making a living through the Internet. The most common misconception about affiliate marketing is that one can make huge profits simply by slapping up a two-page website with no original content and tossing some affiliate links in it. Because of this, many people easily become discouraged and drop out their affiliate programs after a few days even before they get to receive their first dollar. Although with the right programs there is plenty of money to be made through affiliate marketing, this is not a scheme where you can get rich overnight. You will have to devote some time and energy to your campaigns to achieve that kind of wealth that you?re aiming for. You can find many good resources online about affiliate marketing here: http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=559

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Good Good!!

Your Conversion looking okay already.

Increase your traffic and you will be on your way

Chris Williams

http://www.chriswilliamsprofits.com/

• !
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No idea - know nothing about your website, but hopefully it will be a success for you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.