Cost of Child birth in the UK/ Scotland?

I am currently pregnant with my first baby and since all my family are permanent residents in Scotland (glasgow) I was wondering if I could go there to deliver my baby. I am covered by the insurance (all over the world except the states) but anywhere outside my home country payment will be made under reimbursement... show more I am currently pregnant with my first baby and since all my family are permanent residents in Scotland (glasgow) I was wondering if I could go there to deliver my baby. I am covered by the insurance (all over the world except the states) but anywhere outside my home country payment will be made under reimbursement basis (i.e. I pay then show the bill to the insurance) I was therefore wondering if any of you know or have any idea on the average cost of childbirth both vaginal and c-section in the UK. I believe there is only one hospital in glasgow that is they royal infirmary which is part of the NHS so was wondering if I would be accepted there for childbirth since i'm not a UK citizen? And if so how much would it cost me? Are there any other private hospitals in glasgow and are they any good? Please note the following:-
1- I'm not an EU citizen.
2- I'm asking about the cost hence i'm not a free loader (plus i'm covered by the insurance)
3- Having my baby in the UK doesnt not entitle me nor my child to any benefits AT ALL. So i'm not looking for a residency or a citizen ship or free healthcare.. That is not applicable in UK since 1980 I guess and maybe only applicable in USA, Canada, and South Africa
4- please dont worry about my Visa I'm only asking about the cost of delivery. FYI I have a 5 year open visa :).
5- dont attack me in any way like others in this website did i'm only asking about the cost and nothing else.
6- Dont worry about my accommodation I have a free accommodation in the UK :)
Update: @ jackie m: lol women relax i'm not applying for a permanent residency visa.. plus I already have an open visa to the uk.. There is a good relation between my country and UK :p.. so we are always given an open visa and can enter the uk anytime .. nest time try to keep your answers specific to the question