Help with choosing a name for a character?

Okay, I usually NEVER do this, hahahaha but I was curious as to what you'll come up with because I am having issues choosing a name for this one character in my story.

He is a teenaged-boy, sixteen years old. He has a passion for history; you know, the presidents, the civil war, etc. His dream is to go to Washington D.C if that gives you an idea of what I mean, hahaha. He is also kinda selfish and doesn't really care about anyone but his single mother. He knows his manners and is polite in general but he is also not afraid to fight someone who makes him really angry. He is also honest and blunt. Very dark brown hair, grey eyes. Help me out with a name?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sam, Josh, Nate, Nathan, Anthony, Jason, Joe, Steven, Stephen, Tyler, Matt, Michael, Vincent, Alex, Nick, Adam, Justin, Ryan, Andrew, Andy, Dustin, Dalton, Max.

If you need last names:

Smith, Anderson, Grimm, Medlock, Foreman, Johnson, Wendell, Whittle, Barker, Long, Wiener, King, Koontz, Stein, McFarland, Booker, Taylor, Jacobs, Shaddix, Bennington, Hurley, Stump, Wagner, Gainey, Harless, Norman.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sam

Josh

Tyler

Ryan

John

Ben

Good Luck!!

Sounds Like a Good Book!!

Hope I Helped!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Thomas Derangis

• Alex
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Garret Rhodes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Gregory Fish. Yes Fish not Fisher. Fish!

• 9 years ago

I quite like Luke oe Charlie

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Troy

• 9 years ago

Adam or Steven

• 9 years ago

Jeffrey or Joey Robins

First two names that came to my mind lol :P

• 9 years ago

dean or emmett

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.