POLL- Do you hate or dislike or like or love lady gaga?

1 reason if you hate her because shes weird- We are taught to accept anyone in elementary school, stop being a hypocrite and who cares thats who she is. Society is not gonna ruin that for her. #2 reason shes ugly- Give me a break. People say they like Katy Perry because shes hot. Lady Gaga doesnt need that she... show more 1 reason if you hate her because shes weird- We are taught to accept anyone in elementary school, stop being a hypocrite and who cares thats who she is. Society is not gonna ruin that for her.
#2 reason shes ugly- Give me a break. People say they like Katy Perry because shes hot. Lady Gaga doesnt need that she revolves around her talent. Singing and dancing
#3 reason she copies madonna- She does not. Express yourself and Born This Way are like California Gurls to Tik Tok. No one compared that but everyone did to this because its Gaga. Sure there are some comparisons in them but there both very different. Madonna is madonna and Lady Gaga is lady gaga.
#4 reason is she cant sing and she sucks. Did you EVER honestly see her perform live on youtube. She can sing amazing and dance amazing. You can dislike her style but calling her untalented makes you sound like a fool. Stop stereotyping mainstream pop music. She has alot of talent. Honestly tell me you watched her sing on the piano and tell me that wasnt good.
Update: #5 because she wants attention. Lady Gaga if you have seen her go to places out of the red carpet she dresses like she does. Shes Gaga everywhere. Im not lying. Plus your the one making her a attention seekers by looking at her stuff, articles, music, fashion.
Update 2: I love how people who were gonna blandly bash her are not responding to this question.