joah5454 asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Derrick Rose vs John Wall?

who will be the better point guard in the next 5 years?

derrick rose or john wall?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rose, people forget, he scores so much to fill a team-need, not because it's his playing style, his playing-style is to make his team win, any means necessary(perfect for a PG), he passes enough to average over 10 assists per game(if the Bulls were more efficient, he'd average over 10 last season). So he's a lot more complete than people give him credit for.

John Wall already had a problem, where his light-build got to him, and he got injured, so his physique might actually hold back his development. Meaning he won't come close to Rose's skill-set.

So it's gonna be Rose.

• 8 years ago

It's only John Wall's rookie season, so Derrick Rose proves better for now. When John Wall gets to the level Rose is on, it will be easier to compare. But right now Derrick Rose. In the next 5 years, I think Wall would get to Rose's level. But I still think Rose would be better only if he keeps up the highlight reels. They are both fast point guards too. Derrick Rose's PPG in the 2010-2011 season is 25.0 while Wall's is 16.4. John Wall is only a rookie, so he needs a few more seasons before he can reach Rose's level. But right now I say Derrick Rose.

• 8 years ago

Derrick Rose for sure. He has more talent. Wall will be good though.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Derrick Rose. He will only improve from here and he will be put in better situations where he's not asked to bail his team out almost every possession.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I see this question a lot, and honestly, I don't understand why. It's iffy whether or not Wall will make more than a couple All-star games, where as D-Rose already has won an MVP. It seems Wall is being vastly overrated on here.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Derrick Rose... i saw how much he improved from last season. Poor guy though. He's so young and I think people depended on him too much to carry his whole team when there were other guys who could've stepped up. Anyhoo, he's young and has got great potential to be one of the greats one day.

• 8 years ago

Derrick rose. He will only get better.

• 8 years ago

Rose.

• 8 years ago

John Wall, he had a good rookie year and he shoots and passes better than Rose.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

JOHN WALL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.