how different is Jen of BB8 from Rachel of BB12&13?

Trust me Jen was as annoying as Rachel is, probably both are my most annoying houseguests ever.

Yup that was her: she wore a red unitard for a good part of that season.

Haha I remember that fight; think Ragan was the only houseguest that matched Rachel face to face. He'd have answers for her straight up without blinking. And Ragan's DR comments on Rachel were the most funniest of them all. Ragan should have won last season :-(

• Favorite Answer

Was Jrn the one that had to wear the spandex outfit and worked for Vanna White? She was super annoying!

Rachel is by far the worst though. Atleast Jen was easier on the eyes. Rachel is ugly on the inside and outside!

I found this AWESOME video though from last year when Rachel and Ragan got in to a HUGE fight! You have to see it if you hate Rachel. http://www.abreastwithadam.com/2011/07/are-you-rep...

I'd say they're very different. They're both whiney, but I think that Jen got a lot of unwarranted hate from Dick, especially after Dustin left. Rachel, on the other hand, pretty much deserves all the hate she gets.

Rachel is much better, surprisingly, than Jen in competitions, but I'd say they're both pretty bad at strategy. However, after Dustin left, Jen pretty much stayed true to the outcast "alliance", but due to her actions the first couple weeks, couldn't really do anything to keep herself in the house. Rachel is just lucky Brenden is a pushover.

I didn't watch BB8 (I started last season) but I don't think anyone could be any more dramatic/annoying than Rachel. There was one point a few episodes where she told Brenden he has a "hot, beautiful fiancee." That was the funniest thing I've ever heard her say

Rachel is WAY WAY worse. That annoying laugh and she gets pissed off if she isn't patted on the butt all the time. Jen was annoying...but Rachel please God just let her go home.

• R.

They are very different

I have no idea.I want to know!