What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?

I live in Michigan. My ex girlfriend in 2010 been tellin me she gave birth to my son . She sent me baby pictures and she sent me text messages which I saved. I hired a lawyer and I have a court date coming up . If she doesn't show up for the Motion of paternity blood testing hearing . What will happen ?

I was the one taking her to the Gynecologist and he confirmed she was Pregnant.

Best Answer
    Source(s): For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced and single fathers dealing in family law issues, most especially child support issues along with what the states are not teaching support obligors. ♂♀

If she does not show up for a court date, she may be in default. If the filing party agrees to drop their motion, then the orders will remain as they currently are; however, she may be in default and you may be able to receive everything that you requested.

You should check out DadsDivorce.com for more information. It is a free resource for men that covers all of the issues that relate to family law.

why do you need her there??? how sure are you this is your child? you do not need a DNA test. as long as you both agree this is your child, then that is recognized paternity. if there is some doubt about this child then go for it.

contempt of court

She could be arrested if she has been served.