What happens if the woman doesn't show up for a motion of Paternity blood testing ?

I live in Michigan. My ex girlfriend in 2010 been tellin me she gave birth to my son . She sent me baby pictures and she sent me text messages which I saved. I hired a lawyer and I have a court date coming up . If she doesn't show up for the Motion of paternity blood testing hearing . What will happen ?

Update:

I was the one taking her to the Gynecologist and he confirmed she was Pregnant.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer
    Source(s): For 22 years, I have volunteered my time working with divorced and single fathers dealing in family law issues, most especially child support issues along with what the states are not teaching support obligors. ♂♀
  • 8 years ago

If she does not show up for a court date, she may be in default. If the filing party agrees to drop their motion, then the orders will remain as they currently are; however, she may be in default and you may be able to receive everything that you requested.

You should check out DadsDivorce.com for more information. It is a free resource for men that covers all of the issues that relate to family law.

• 8 years ago

why do you need her there??? how sure are you this is your child? you do not need a DNA test. as long as you both agree this is your child, then that is recognized paternity. if there is some doubt about this child then go for it.

• 8 years ago

contempt of court

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

She could be arrested if she has been served.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.