Does watching gay porn make you gay?

I am a 17 male and ive always considered myself straight but the other day i watched gay porn and was so excited i masturbated to it. Im not attracted to men and ive never been with one, nor do i want to other than out of curiousity. Girls on the other hand i find very attractive ;ive had sex with 2 and hooked up with roughly 25. So im just wondering if enjoying gay porn means im gay or if im simply excited by a different kind of sex. Amswers?

Best Answer

"I'm not attracted to men" right there seems to be your answer; if you're not attracted to men, you're not gay. If you are interested in the idea or prospect of it, but couldn't actually bring yourself to engange in intimacy with another guy, you may be bi-curious, but that's about it. As far as the turned on by porn goes; hell, whatever turns you on turns you on, it's not always indicative of sexual orientation. I'm 100% lesbian, have absolutely no attraction to men, and can't picture myself ever being intimate with a guy, yet I love gay porn. For me, it's because it's more "real" than straight porn (trust me, I know what women like, and what happens in porn is usually not it. Especially lesbian porn!). But just because I watch gay porn, and I get turned on by it, doesn't make me straight or bi; I love having sex with women, hooking up with women, and getting off alone to gay porn. We are who we are; everyone's different. So from what you say, you're straight, you just dig the realness or hardness (no pun intended) of some gay porn; no big deal. If you want to explore the idea or fantasy, you may be bi curious, but unless you can picture yourself really getting into it with some other guy, and that idea turns you on, you're not getting off at bi-town, and still on the highway to straightsville. So good luck, enjoy what you enjoy, and don't worry about the labels :)

• DBZ5 years agoReport

You're gay. Deal with it.

Matt, I think you know the answer to your question. While watching gay porn is not necessarily an indication that you are gay, the rest of your description certainly points in that direction. Don't worry so much about it. Gay guys of your generation will achieve truly equal rights. You will be able to do all of the things that straight guys get to do. You can have kids, a family, a marriage, a successful career, etc. Just relax. If I'm wrong, you'll be fine, too. It really doesn't matter unless you let it matter. Sexual orientation is a small part of who you will be as a man, although it will matter in those areas that are probably most important to a 15 year old--great sex once you are an adult.

The question you need to ask yourself is what was it that aroused you?

If the answer is that you were focused on both men enjoying themselves together, you may have some curiosity about same sex relationships.

However, if you were just focused on the arousal aspect of the man, that could simply be because you could relate to the sexual activity. Its easier to get aroused watching someone of the same sex as you getting aroused because you can relate.

You should consider the fact that you chose to seek out gay pornography, so that is obviously something you were curious about. Give consideration to men you find attractive, even if its just a celebrity you think is handsome. Can you picture a sexual relationship with this person? You could possibly be bisexual, or just be at a point in your life where you libido is extra active and any sexual activity is intriguing.

Whether you are gay or not will present itself to you in time, nothing is going to "MAKE" you gay and nothing you can do will stop it. You kind of just need to wait until your sexuality presents itself to you.

• ducky

Watching gay porn does not make you gay. Watching two good-looking people have hot and heavy sex is going to get almost anyone hot and bothered. So don't worry about it, it's just one more way for you to get turned on. Sometimes straight people like to look at gay sex, and gay people like to look at straight sex (look up the term Yaoi -or Boy's Love- and you'll see how popular male gay sex is among straight women.) If you like women, and you don't get the urge to have sex with a man, then you're straight, regardless of what kind of porn you watch. If you find that in addition to women, you want to have sex with a man at some time, then you're bi. If you want to have sex exclusively with men, then you're gay. Just be with whoever makes you happy and don't try to put a label on yourself.

You are at least bisexual. You watched gay porn and you masturbated, this means you liked it. Try having some gay sex out of curiosity and then you'll know for sure if you are gay, straight or bisexual.

was you molested by a man that would explain why it turns you on however that doesn't make you gay

oh absolutely. as soon as you turned it on...POW...you went gay...lol

actually, i doubt seriously if you are gay from watching porn. most people get aroused watching porn regardless of what kind it is. and wanting to be with another guy, out of curiosity, is perfectly normal for a young boy/man growing up.

You shouldn't be watching porn at that age...

and that just makes you curious.

If you masturbated to it, then you at least have some gay in you.

• bull **** if you watch 2 girls ******* and that gets you off does that make you gay ? No because its a double standard .

watching it NO

but getting eroused then maybe

, you could of just been horny and not cared what you were looking at

try watching it again and if it happends again then there might be a possibility