Are men really attracted to lactating women?

If they are... why?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-20183...

Just reading the reaction to the comments in this picture, and I was wondering.

Jano Bako - lactating means producing milk.

Favorite Answer

only the ones under 18 months of age.

Women Lactating Men

A Positive Fat Yes!!!!! Most Definitely!!! YESsssssss!!!!!!

I think some guys play to innocent in hiding the truth!!! They would act like:

"Oh My Gosh!!! Nooooo!!! I'm to innocent even though I'm not a virgin"!!!

Not to make this sound too uncomfortable, but in reality Most Male & Females who were in a sexual relationship have performed oral sex on each other (as a "FETISH"). It's just Natural because the of the Hormones that the body produces, stimulating their bodies.

Intercourse is actually more dirty than it is to drink a womans breast milk.

But some people will say: "Oh, Me!!! No!!! Never!!! Come on!!! That's too corrupt. But, I don't understand? Sex is more filthy if you really think about it. Am I Right?

A Fetish is what stimulates both partners.

I think a womans body is Sexy & BEAUTIFUL. Every part of it. God Created Man & Woman which included Sex in their lives as a couple. There is nothing wrong with sex or any of this normal type of Fetish.

Many women I heard on the talk programs actually find it stimulating to let their partner take milk from their Breast While Lactating. So it works both ways they say, a fetish for both partners before actual intercourse.

I never tried Breast Milk, but Yes it would be a "Yes" from me, but It would have to be from someone I was Definitely Attracted To & that I am in a serious relationship with. :)))))))

They also say that breast milk contains the most essential nutrients for the human body rather than milk from an animal. So on top of that it is More Nutritious Human Milk than drinking Milk Pumped From A Cows Multi set of nipples!!! LOL!!! And most Families buy milk everyday. It's A Billion Dollar Industry.

If anyone here ate ice cream, cheese, yogurt, drank cows milk or had any DAIRY PRODUCTS!!! Then You consumed milk from an "COW" which is considered even lower than a human. Hahaha!!!

COME ON!!! YOU CONSUMED ANIMALS MILK!!!!

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YAH!!!!! =)))))))))) HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I guess people have a fetish for (Lactating) cows milk!!! And thats an animal!!! LOL!!!!!! HA -Ha!!!!!

Well, I think my Fetish is calling me. I think I will go buy some Delicious Ice Cream. Yummy!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! ;)))))))

Source(s): Me & My Common Sense & Talk shows regarding sexual relationships such as Psychologists Dr. Laura, and other well known Psychologists out in the field. I found this question very Interesting & Funny =))))))))) I gave you a Star =)

Sure! I have small breasts and nursed my two kids for a year each. And the cool thing is that while you are pregnant and nursing they aren't small anymore...it's like a natural boob job! Too bad they go back to their old size after you wean the baby though. Oh well! My husband doesn't mind that I have small boobies, just get yourself a good push up bra when you are older and no one will know. Victoria's Secrets is the best! Good luck!

It's a matter of personal preference. In reality men are attracted to women: lactating, non-lactating, tall, short, blond, brunette, etc. If you are a woman, then 99.9999% sure that men will find you attractive regardless your configurations.

Yes. I find full lacting breast very attractive. I also want to try some. Some say grouse but hell we drink the cow and goat's milk it comes from the same thing.and we lived on human milk for the first few months of our lives.

Agreed

• Rick

Not me. I'm a leg lover, especially when they're covered in nylons. A friend of mine who likes boobs was saying that he tasted his wife's milk just after she had a baby but felt guilty about it because he thought he was taking away the baby's milk.

Mine is and I plan to induce lactation without pregnancy.

Maybe men with a mother fixation and felt their own mother ignored them. LOL