Ladies what if your man won the Le Tour De France, and during the ceremony he has to kiss two beautiful?

ladies on the cheek, are you OK with it. Guys what would you do, would you go ahead or choose not to do it.

To Lester

You are the one who need to see a psychologist.You seems not be able to comprehend what I'm asking. West and East culture are different.

Favorite Answer

Well, if these two beautiful women are my man's fan, then by all means I would not mind him kissing them.

In my own personal opinion, it does mean that just because a man and a woman are in a relationship, we already have the right to forbid them to appreciate beauty around them. For me, for as long as my man knows in her heart that I am the woman in his life and that he is sincere in his commitment to his relationship with me, I have no problem even if he talk, make friends, or even kiss a woman so long as it is not in a malicious way.

• ?

confident - because of the fact the place do the government draw the line - next those riders would be kicking out at one yet another whilst alongside with in a touch end - many followers could be disillusioned because of the 'undesirable sportsmanship' shown by utilizing a number of those riders. the two who have been 'fined' weren't racing on the time - that became a floor battling incident - no longer the comparable element in any respect.

If you watch they are not actually kissing even on the cheek.

If you have a problem with this ceremony then you have lots of problems and need to see a psychologist.

Wait a MINUTE!

Shouldn't it be 2 ladies kissing the victorious guy???

Why is it the other way?

• jimmy

A kiss is not a kiss if done for ceremony...... as is the " kiss" in artificial respiration [first aid].... so......what is the problem ?

What kind of kisses?

French? Aussie? Chinese> Japanese, Malaysian?

• Rax

I'm from the Philippines. I don't find anything wrong with it. It's fine with me.

• x

I don't care anymore.. my heart is dead