Is it possible for a gay guy to fall in love with a girl?

I was 101% sure all my life so far that i was gay.. I've always thought of girls just as friends, girls never were in my sexual imagination or anything.. not in my life.. But.. i have a girl best friend for 5 years now.. and i accidentally saw her naked (i've seen many women naked before; she's not... show more I was 101% sure all my life so far that i was gay.. I've always thought of girls just as friends, girls never were in my sexual imagination or anything.. not in my life..
But.. i have a girl best friend for 5 years now.. and i accidentally saw her naked (i've seen many women naked before; she's not even some big-breasted model-like girl), but after this i can't get her out of my mind. I want to be with her all the time, calling her all the time, i feel jealous when she's out with an other guy, and i want to make her happy.. Isn't this love? I feel weird, i am 24years old and ive always been with guys since i don't know..middle school, i can't tell whats happening to me.