Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Xbox 360 CoD 4 Multiplayer Black screen?

I Have Call of Duty 4 on my Hard Drive. I brought it from Games on Demand about half a Year ago. When I click play, it loads up to the main menu smoothly and perfect. Campaign also, but when I click Multiplayer it (Freezes) No sound, No background music, Nothing. And the controller is Completely unresponsive. Any Help? And this is also my first question ever....

Best Answer

I HAVE HAD THIS EXACT SAME PROBLEM B4 EITHER REINSTALL IT IF YOU CAN OR CHANGE YOUR PC RESOLUTION SETTINGS THIS HAPPENED TO ME I DID THIS AND IT FIXED IT WHAT IT MIGHT BE IS YOUR RESOLUTION IS SET TOO HIGH FOR YOUR PC AND COD HAS TO AUTOMATICALLY CONFIGURE ITSELF TO THAT AND WILL FREEZE ITSELF TRYING TO DO IT DO THIS AND IT MIGHT WORK

I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCE COMING FROM THIS METHOD I AM MERELY GIVING EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS IN HOPE TO IMPROVE LIFE