MUFF2309 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Sensa for weight loss? ?

I saw a commercial for Sensa for weight loss and was wondering if it works? Has anybody tried this product, and if so how much have you lost?

Favorite Answer

I like to refer to this product as "magic fairy dust" since you sprinkle it on your food. Right!

I promise that if this product worked they would be charging $1000 per treatment,

not $89.95 per 60 day supply.

Weight loss is a $60 billion per year industry today and these guys are just trying to grab their share.

Be smart.

A healthy diet and exercise work every single time.

$45 per month gets you a decent gym membership, and you get a shower and maybe a steam!

See the Terms and Conditions below taken from the Sensa web site.

I also love that buying it direct from Sensa saves you 35% off the retail price. Yet it is available at GNC for the exact same price.

"You have a full 30 days to try your SENSA 2-Month Starter Kit. If you enjoy SENSA, do nothing and you will be billed for the 2-Month Starter Kit one low payment of $89.95 at the end of the free trial. That's a 35% SAVINGS off the retail price! If you decide to keep your 2-Month Starter Kit, you will be automatically enrolled in our SENSA AutoShip Delivery Service. As part of the SENSA Auto Ship Delivery Service, you will receive a fresh 2-month supply of SENSA every 60 days at the low price of only $89.95 so you never run out. You will be charged this price every 60 days, billed to your credit card.

Any free gift is yours to keep."

If it really did work why would you need to be offered free gifts as an incentive to purchase?

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

i looked into it too. it makes a lot of people feel sick to their stomach so bad that some even had to leave work the first day they tried it. i think its going to be one of the hoodia things that it takes a while to get right. I would wait a year or two to see what the FDA has to say about it and if it's still deemed safe and you still want it then buy it. I don't think it's worth it tho.

if you have a seperate room keep small useful exercise equipment use those equipment while reading and listening songs

sorry don't know but most commercial's for weight loss lie about losing weight you should try doing zumba if you know what that is if you live in Australia you would know i don't know if they have it in other countries i am from australia thats why i know about zumba you can burn 500-800 calories in a one hour session of zumba good luck :)

Eat vegetables seeds nuts and lean proteins

The mix of cardio and toning five times a week will keep metabolism humming

try to have a little lean protein with each meal as protein tends to be more satisfying than carbs or fats

take in the greenery sit in lotus position and breathe deeply for an hour and 42 minutes

• Agnes

go shopping for new clothes wriggling into 10 pairs of skinny jeans will get your heart rate up