Ideas for a 1st n middle name for a female cat?

She's a tiger striped (black/grey) Maine Coon we adopted from the Humane Society hours before she was scheduled to be put to sleep-the rules is "pregnant animals r dead animals;(" She is small young and SOOOO sweet.. Her hair is suuuuper soft & Coons are long haired. She is cuddly when in the... show more She's a tiger striped (black/grey) Maine Coon we adopted from the Humane Society hours before she was scheduled to be put to sleep-the rules is "pregnant animals r dead animals;(" She is small young and SOOOO sweet.. Her hair is suuuuper soft & Coons are long haired. She is cuddly when in the mood~otherwise quiet n content to chill. She's great w kids n the other animals.I'm trying to give ideas of looks n personality if that helps...we have a dog named "Baci Mari" (Marie minus e) because "Baci is Italian for "kisses", another pit named "Flint Stone" -we were visiting my cuz in Flint, Mi and he was dumped at the front door in a box when he was 2 months(ish) and Stone is a way cool name that goes sweeet w Flint-our other cat is simply Tigers-another tiger striped Coon-regretfully we didn't name him....We enjoy unique names!!! We are thinkin about using Neko- "Japanese for cat"... ***********ALSO***********wondering what a good middle name would be IF we do choose Neko....Please n Thax for any n all help!!!:))))
Update: We reaaalllly like Neko due to its somewhat uniqueness-but to me it sounds like a boys name;( idk maybe I'm wrong-Baci is pronounced Ba like Ba ba black sheep ci is kinda like she;) thats to those that think it nice-appreciate it-she was such a kisser as a pup some suggested Baci n it stuck;)
Update 2: not big on things that are common at all! like fluffy or fido...
Update 3: idk why but when i put the "cat that loves fish" name into google translator it said it is not a Japanese word-tried tons of diff ways....??