Cowboy&Cowgirl names:)?

So I Know I want to name one of my sons Blaise (Blaze) But I would like some other names that are Country/western typed names. Also thoughts on MIddle Names for Blaise. and some girl names please. I want my little girl to have an origional name, thats not totally feminine. I want it to be strong. My Name is... show more So I Know I want to name one of my sons Blaise (Blaze) But I would like some other names that are Country/western typed names. Also thoughts on MIddle Names for Blaise.
and some girl names please. I want my little girl to have an origional name, thats not totally feminine. I want it to be strong. My Name is Gradi Lea ( Grady lee) and i was named after my dad.

I love the names Blaise, Wyatt, and Holden for boys and Raegan (raygan) , Riley, and Paisley for girls.

Comment your opinions :)
Update: I love the Blayze edward idea...Makes me think of Blaise Thomas after my adoptive dad.. My friend also gave me the idea of Blaise Redding
and Raegan Paige is super cute also!