Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: High school or middle school?

I think high school is 10xxx better than middle school. What about you? Why so?

Best Answer

I think high school is better. It's harder because there is more homework and more responsibility, but it's better because you are older and have more freedom....the people that make fun of you in middle school kind of just move on in high school too and nobody really bothers you.

I'll be a junior next year in high school so I'll have to wait and see. In middle school, 7th grade was horrible but 8th grade was good. So far in high school, freshmen year was good but sophomore year sucked. I guess right now I would say high school because freshmen year has been my favorite year so far.

• Alex

Middle school was really fun, but I think I like high school more because you get to met new people and you do new things. high school is where you take risks and learn to get out of your comfort zone, which is important. and not to forget more hot guys :)

middle school was full of lies. they stressed you out so hard, saying prepare for high school! these permanent records will follow you to high school. when i got to high school, it was hecka easier. they tried pulling the same thing saying get ready for college! if you don't do well here, you won't go to college. NOT SO! middle school sucks. high school sucks less.

and i went to private schools and public schools. public schools are so much better.

I agree, middle school was hell for me. I got ridiculed non stop and well not gonna get into it but yeah. Highschool is a lot better compared to that, no one really bothers me anymore, although they do think I'm crazy, haha

Middle, my high school sucks and it is ragly and you go on no trips, the bathrooms look like prison(locks on the tissue.) Slop they call food. Walk outside to get to class.I am 15 and I am about to go, I wish I wasnt.

High school because there is so much more freedom! Middle school sucked.

• Randy

High school!

Middle school FTW

Source(s): Soon to be a sucky sophomore -.-

Middle school alot less stress