LOL Thats my best friend

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My best friend.

He's literally the perfect Russian stereotype. He's loud, angry (most of the time) and he treats beer and vodka like it's water.

However, he's excellent in French, English, Russian and Spanish, so he doesn't have the stereotypical accent.

Mels will possibly kill me if he sees this on my website history, so I'm going to go clear my internet browser now.

EDIT:

Despite what you may believe, Mels is not a Russian mafia boss. I asked him before and I have a black eye to prove it.

• 10 years ago

Yes I do. I'm not really fond of them seeing how they treated the people in my country in WW2. They liked to go around raping and killing civilians indiscriminately and then they kept 100s of thousands of our POWs for years, tortured them and treated them like rubbish, the fatality rate was something like 89%, and they wonder why we locked them up and made them perform all kinds of nasty forced labour. Poor Russians, so sad we are such meanies and villains. Just because they sided with the USA.

• 10 years ago

I'm partially russian on my grandfather's ancestral heritage, So yes you are speaking to one.

• 10 years ago

my prof is russian. hes a pretty cool guy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • !
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Yes, actually I do!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.