Anonymous

Do you think that Mila Kunis gained more notoriety than Natalie Portman in the movie Black Swan?

It seems you rarely hear anything about Natalie, but all of a sudden Mila is like this sex Goddess. It's like she stole the show and she wasn't even the lead character.

Favorite Answer

i been on Mila Kunis ever since that 70s show

where you been? that b0---tch is baddddddd

u know she married the kid from home alone??? i heard they divorced though

I didnt even realise Mila was in the Black Swan, Natalie takes that one me thinks...

I didnt even know that Mila girl until the whole thing with the soldier asking for a date came out. Maybe she is just big over there but here she aint all that, most people dont know her

i think of they the two have been given lots out of the action picture, sometimes you will no longer see the outcomes for a protracted time because of the fact it takes so long to launch a action picture. Mila became great, and Natalie's profession is merely wonderful, too!

Yes, but maybe it;s because Natalie was pregnant and stayed out the spotlight while Mila stayed in, I don't see whats so great about Mila, she looks a bit weird to me to be honest. Natalie is way prettier IMO.

No, they were talking way more about Natalie a fee months ago but she doesn't have any movies out and she recently gave birth so she is low key.

Mila has a movie coming out the same as the one Natali and Aston came out with a few months ago but they are hyping Mila's up way more.

• Imani

mila didn't steal the show, i don't think people even know that she was in the film. all eyes were on natalie, especially since she was nominated for (and ended up winning) an oscar for her role in black swan.