Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why was Anders Breivik visiting Lake Elmo MN last year?

Anders Breivik spent 2 months is Lake Elmo MN last year. What the heck was he doing in such an unusual location?

• Jon
    Best Answer

My guess is, he's uncomfortable with his gayness. The Bachmann's run a "resort" there, to turn gays into straights, supposedly. I have no proof, yet, that he was there.

Source(s): whatreallyhappeneddotcom

From the object: "The state prosecutor has the properly suited to seek for an extension of sentences previous the 21-year optimal for as much as 5 years at a time, yet on condition that the prisoner is deemed to be a "severe possibility" of repeating severe offences." i'm going to examine up extra on Norway's penal gadget later, yet i think of this means that they are centred on rehabilitation with provision for whilst it would not paintings. the known public outcry is for retribution, it extremely is a marginally distinctive count. Toke made some magnificent factors approximately loss of innocence in Norway and how this would influence the rustic. they have an somewhat perplexing option to make suitable now with regard to the line they take.

Which two months of last year?

How do you know he was there?

What *else* do you know that you are leaving out?

By 'last year' you mean 2010, yes? Obvious now, but won't be to someone reading this in a few years.

How come I need to ask this? Is typing such a chore for you that you couldn't be bothered including such crucial details of great interest to everyone?

Can you tell us how you know he was there? I can't find cite. Lake Elmo is home of famous clinic that Michelle Bachmann's husband runs

Minnesota is an attractive place to visit for Scandinavians because the lake region is reminiscent of the north country. I suppose even right-wing extremist Scandinavians make this connection. 99.9% of them are not capable of even thinking to do what this guy did.

Has this site been hacked by the Murdock people?

I this guy was visiting with the Bauchman's I would say this is waaaaaay more than a dot dot dash-

Maybe he is related?

Source(s): whatreallyhappened.com
  • I hear tell Minnesota has a lot of guns...maybe he was gettin' supplies. Or attending a Race Purity Conference with some local luminaries.

Or both.

To reiterate ?'s question...can you cite a verifiable source to the information provided?

Maybe he wanted to escape the cold of Norway.

Fishing, helping feed the Mosquito population, visiting distant relatives, feeding mosquito's, drinking beer, killing mosquito's. . . .

Source(s): Triker Philosopher