How to install windows7?
I have windows xp operating system now and i want to install windows 7 now. I have windows7 cd and tried lot of times to format my system and install windows7. The steps i am writing below how i tried to install
1) After inserting CD and when a window opened which contained install now button, i clicked on "install now".
2) After setup started i clicked on "Do not get the latest updates for installation".
3) Then "i accept the license terms" and clicked on 'next'.
4) Then i clicked on "Custom(advanced)" button.
5) The screen displayed "where do you want to install windows" i selected "c drive" and it saying there is already another windows operating system if u want to install windows in same drive the old windows will be moved to one folder and it will be renamed as 'windows.old'.
When i searched many videos from net i found installation window contains "Advanced driver options" but unfortunately i didn't find driver options. In installation screen i found only 'refresh', 'browse driver' options.
Please please help me out from this problem.
Is there is any way, i can format/delete complete "C drive" and install a fresh copy of windows7.
Thanking you in advance...