Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Prices at ross, marshals and T.J. Maxx?

I need to go back to school shopping, but i need a brand new wardrobe! I lost alot of weight and need cute clothes at cheap prices! I have 200-300$ to spend on clothes. This is what i need

5 pairs of jeans

5 pairs of shorts

4-5 skirts

3-6 sun dresses

10 shirts

10 tank tops

7 long sleeve shirts

5 jackets

5 pairs of shoes

10 pairs of socks

15 pairs of underwear/thongs

5 bras

What are the prices for 1 of each of these items at these stores, and which ones do you like best

Favorite Answer

All three have great prices, but Ross is the best for all of them except for bras, underwear, etc... for those I would suggest TJ Maxx. Ross (if you're big enough to fit in their juniors/woman's sizes) has cool clothes and amazing prices, but they are a tad light in the undergarments. In my local Ross, they have one puny rack :( But, if you want, go shopping for clothes first, then go to someplace good, like pink for your bras, They look cooler and you'll feel good after all that shopping to buy something of better quality!

Source(s): personal experience

The price of jacket will be $450 and i like this item most