Ben asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 9 years ago

I sthe % of GRO's in Manila infected with HIV higher then Las Vegas U.S., which is 37%?

Not something I'll ever worry about, just wondered..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

GRO's is higher. Because they bring it home from the bars of Japan and give it to every pinoy foolish enough to touch. Also the false story they can't gte infected by a pinoy.. Sure..Just like can't get pregnant. And the fact crappy hygene. No one there takes a douche, which means all pekpeks dirty.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tootoy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I don't know. There is no reliable way to tell, other than trying it yourself. Why don't you try GROs in Manila and in Las Vegas and maybe you can find out. I would think that whichever location gives you 37% or more itch on your body is the winner.

• 9 years ago

Probably the same infection rates. I base that on the numerous commonalities between Manila and Las Vegas, namely the fact that L.V. and M.Manila are crawling with desperate pinoys looking for work while living in worthless properties in crime-ridden neighborhoods.

• 9 years ago

aids infection rate for the philippines is about the same as china, about 1/10th of 1% of the population. it is 6 times higher in the US, about 6/10ths of 1%. compared to say, Swaziland where 26% of the population is infected with aids. \

numerically, philippines has about 8300 aids victems, china has about 700,000 aids victems.

comrade

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Las Vegas has higher

• 9 years ago

perhaps people in third world countries have less access to condoms....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

WTF are you talking about???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.