it is illegal to take a picture of yourself & have a bridge in the backround?

i was driving my boat down the del river near philly and my friend took a picture of me driving....there is a bridge in the backround thats clearly visable...the picture it self is cool, but i want to know if its legal? i wanted to put it on facebook but i didnt know if that was a good idea if it was illegal in any way or form

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taking pictures of bridges? I'm pretty sure you are a terrorist. Your avatar indicates that you are a white male. This is another red flag. The memo as of earlier this week is: the new threat is White Al Qaeda. They're coming!

We are being taught to report such activities to the proper authorities. I am alerting the DHS.

• Login to reply the answers
  • John H
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Why in the world would you even think to ask this question? I know this isn't a free country any more, but our fearless leaders have failed to make taking pictures of bridges illegal. At least, they haven't done it yet.

• 9 years ago

Of course you can take a picture of a bridge. This is still a semi free country.

• 9 years ago

Of course it is legal.

Are Americans so scared nowadays to do anything normal in case it can be conceived as some mythical terrorist attack?

Who's going to complain about you and your bridge?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Would you care to explain why you would actually think this would be illegal???

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What does your common sense tell you?

• 9 years ago

Don't think so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.