Help me understand homosexuality?

My questions are sincere, and I am only seeking an understanding of the homosexual orientation. Do you feel like you were born in the wrong body? Why do a significantly large number of homosexual men decide to dress like women? Is it about a depravity you feel you've been handed because of incorrect... show more My questions are sincere, and I am only seeking an understanding of the homosexual orientation.

Do you feel like you were born in the wrong body?

Why do a significantly large number of homosexual men decide to dress like women? Is it about a depravity you feel you've been handed because of incorrect gender? "Tomboys" are so prevalent these days that I need not concern my questions with that.

I do not understand your sexual expression of love. Sure some heterosexual couples engage in oral and anal sex, but are not your sexual organs ultimately for reproduction? This ties into my question of whether you feel you are of the wrong gender.

I understand that porn can create a fixation in people for the desire of specific acts, a corruption of the mind. Can a desire for the same gender be induced by porn?

I would assume that most homosexual persons desire to have and raise children just like any other heterosexual, but I find it very confusing that your sexual orientation, the desire to be with the same sex, denies yourselves of that freedom. Sure there is adoption and a few other alternatives, but it's again confusing because you still produce sperm and eggs, like you still have that "standard" ability to reproduce.

Another confusing thing is that just like all people, you still desire to be pleasured by the stimulation of your sexual organs. It seems that penises and vaginas were meant to interact in that manner and specifically for that purpose. Just because the same or similar pleasures can be achieved orally, anal, or by self stimulation does not discount or lessen this seemingly main purpose pleasure and procreation, no matter what condoms, medicines, and devices do.

These are some of the reasons I find homosexuality confusing, and feel like there is some corruption of nature.

I attempted to make these questions as completely thought out concerning my confusions of this.

Answers from actual homosexuals would be greatly appreciated. Help me understand you.