Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Im going to Fayetteville, NC for 3 days and I'm on a budget of $100.?

It's going to be the second part of my 21st birthday trip and I want to know what is there to do? What places should I go to? What is free? If you have a website for me to look at, can you include that in your answer? If not, you can just answer. Thank you!!

Favorite Answer

== You can go in these are the fun places...

- Fascinate-U Children's Museum

Kids will most likely love their time at Fascinate-U Children's Museum, which features many different exhibits that draw upon children's creativity and thirst for exploration. Exhibits include a child-sized mini city, a courtroom where children play various legal roles, and simulations in a 911 emergency dispatch center

- Clark Park Nature Center

Clark Park is the city’s second largest regional park and is considered a gem by those who frequent it.

- Cape Fear Botanical Garden

While in Fayetteville, why not take some time and smell the roses

- Airborne and Special Operations Museum

The main exhibit gallery moves the visitor through time, starting in 1940 with the conception of the U. S. Army Parachute Test Platoon and ending with today's airborne and special operations units.