Can you borrow money against a mobile home you already own?

I was trying to borrow $2000 to move to the mobile home to another lot and we own the mobile home. I have the title to it that shows I own it. It is valued at about $18,000 and I paid cash for it about 3 years ago. I was wondering who I would go to to borrow the $2000 to move the mobile home using the title to it?
Update: I can afford tp pay it back on income tax return but I need to move it now because of my husbands job.
Update 2: I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the... show more I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the economy. :Long story but I can have the $2000 paid back within 6 months or sooner but he has to take the job ASAP.
Update 3: I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the... show more I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the economy. :Long story but I can have the $2000 paid back within 6 months or sooner but he has to take the job ASAP.
Update 4: I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the... show more I dont live way above my means, I have 5 children and one of them is handicap. Yes we both work and I go to college but my husband is getting transfered. My credit isnt perfect but it's not poor either. I think last time I checked it was about 620. We had money saved up but one of us lost our job because of the economy. :Long story but I can have the $2000 paid back within 6 months or sooner but he has to take the job ASAP.
Update 5: Listen here, I had a great job and I can afford!! I lost my freaking job I had for over 20 years. You dont know what your talking about!! Some people are just such a'holes in this world