Where does this come from? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL.?

"Certain climate simulation models predict that the warming trend will continue, as reported through NAS, AGU, AAAS, and AMS. AAPG respects these scientific opinions but wants to add that the current climate warming projections could fall within well-documented natural variations in past climate and observed... show more "Certain climate simulation models predict that the warming trend will continue, as reported through NAS, AGU, AAAS, and AMS. AAPG respects these scientific opinions but wants to add that the current climate warming projections could fall within well-documented natural variations in past climate and observed temperature data. These data do not necessarily support the maximum case scenarios forecast in some models. To be predictive, any model of future climate should also accurately model known climate and greenhouse gas variations recorded in the geologic history of the past 200,000 years."

http://dpa.aapg.org/gac/statements/clima...

I think this is key to the problem many have with liberals, a basic inability to come to a rational conclusion.

Please tell me how you conclude that NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. based on the AAPG statement?
Update: Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. ... show more Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. If you need further elaboration we will have to sit down so I can draw you pictures. You need to elaborate your stand; is non-commital agreeing, or are they not reputable? Also please elaborate why it is unreasonable or irrelevent to expect a model used to predict future climate should be able to accurately model past climate which is specifically used as evidence of an unprecedented change in climate and temperature for the planet.
Update 2: Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. ... show more Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. If you need further elaboration we will have to sit down so I can draw you pictures. You need to elaborate your stand; is non-commital agreeing, or are they not reputable? Also please elaborate why it is unreasonable or irrelevent to expect a model used to predict future climate should be able to accurately model past climate which is specifically used as evidence of an unprecedented change in climate and temperature for the planet.
Update 3: Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. ... show more Trevor - Is it really necessary for me to elaborate on why this statement is false? NO REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION CLAIMS THAT AGW IS NOT REAL. Non-commital is not agreeing, with AGW and global warming is not the same thing AGW. Those are the facts you may not like them and your liking them isn't required. If you need further elaboration we will have to sit down so I can draw you pictures. You need to elaborate your stand; is non-commital agreeing, or are they not reputable? Also please elaborate why it is unreasonable or irrelevent to expect a model used to predict future climate should be able to accurately model past climate which is specifically used as evidence of an unprecedented change in climate and temperature for the planet.