Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Why doesn't she love me?

Why doesn't she love me?

Why is she so mean...?

I guess I drank way too much last night at a frat house, and almost died. This morning I woke up and I was at the hospital..the doctor told me I would be fine. My girlfriend told me before that I can't drink like that or I was going to end up in the hospital. I guess I didn't listen, and kept drinking way too much, and ended up there. She's like, "Don't you get it, I told you to stop drinking like that. You can't drink like that." Then she's like, "So partying and getting drunk is the only thing you do besides work? Seriously..I told you not to go to those parties and you didn't listen. If I wouldn't have taken you to the hospital, you would have died. I'm not going to do this anymore." Then she left. What's her problem?

• Rena D
    Favorite Answer

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM, YOU DO She doesn't love you because you are an idiot. Sorry but the truth always hurts. If you cannot control your drinking you will end up dead and she wants a real man not some immature kid who would not be a real husband or father some day. Would you want dad like you are going to be that is if you live long enough? Think about it.

• Julia

because you are an alcoholic who thinks he is a fluffy collar