Is it wrong to buy my husband male enhancement pills and make him take them without knowing?

How do you tell your husband that he needs to be more active in bed? If I got his permission to get enhancement pills for him and me do you think it would be wrong if I gave them to him without letting him know that he was taking the pills? I'm already using a cream that makes you feel like a virgin again -... show more How do you tell your husband that he needs to be more active in bed? If I got his permission to get enhancement pills for him and me do you think it would be wrong if I gave them to him without letting him know that he was taking the pills? I'm already using a cream that makes you feel like a virgin again - which works great by the way!!! But I feel like that might not be enough. We're trying to have kids and it's just not working especially because there's not enough going on in the bedroom.